Welcome to LetterPress Publications, a new small press dedicated to publishing significant works of literature in collectible and elegant editions using time-honored methods. These are modern special editions crafted with old world charm. Not only will you be proud to display our beautiful books in your office or home library, but our high-quality materials and production techniques create distinguished volumes you can pass down for generations of readers in your family to enjoy!
As my way of saying THANK YOU to all the indie retailers and publishers who have done so much for me over the years, I won't be taking orders for Revival: The Deluxe Special Edition by Stephen King directly on the LetterPress Publications website, but instead I'm asking collectors and readers to visit the websites of the retailers who are selling this title and place your order with them.
The genre does best when all of our stores and publishers are healthy and thriving, so please consider ordering your copy through one of these links:
Bad Moon Books • Betts Bookstore • Camelot Books • Cemetery Dance Publications • Dark Regions • Gerald Winters and Son • The Overlook Connection Bookstore • PS Publishing (UK & Europe) • Stephen King Catalog • Subterranean Press
REVIVAL: The Deluxe Special Edition
by Stephen King
The first Special Edition from LetterPress Publications
Slipcased Limited Edition to be limited to exactly the number of copies preordered between May 15 and May 31!
Revival: The Deluxe Special Edition by Stephen King is being offered as "Preorder Only Limited Edition" and reservations will only be accepted through the booksellers listed above from May 15 until May 31! After that, the print run will be set in stone. That means this book is guaranteed to be OUT OF PRINT pre-publication. Order your copy or copies right now using one of those links!
About the Novel:
"I can't bear to believe his presence in my life had anything to do with fate. It would mean that all these terrible things—these horrors—were meant to happen. If that is so, then there is no such thing as light, and our belief in it is a foolish illusion. If that is so, we live in darkness like animals in a burrow, or ants deep in their hill. And not alone."
Revival by Stephen King is a dark and electrifying novel about addiction, fanaticism, and what might exist on the other side of life. This rich and disturbing tale spans five decades on its way to the most terrifying conclusion Stephen King has ever written. It's a masterpiece from King, in the great American tradition of Frank Norris, Nathaniel Hawthorne, and Edgar Allan Poe.
Special Bonus Materials:
• Sixteen full-color illustrations by François Vaillancourt, including three fold-out illustrations measuring 14 inches by 10 inches
• An introduction by Josh Boone, writer and director of the forthcoming feature film adaptation
• Exclusive artwork created by Vincent Chong for the film development process
• "A Nasty, Dark Piece of Work" by Bev Vincent: an overview of Stephen King's writing of the novel
• "Stephen King: The Rolling Stone Interview" — an epic twenty page interview with Stephen King originally published on Halloween 2014 by Rolling Stone magazine in celebration of the novel's publication
Special Production Features:
• Deluxe oversized design (7 inches X 10 inches) featuring two color interior printing
• Printed on a heavy interior specialty acid-free paper stock that is much thicker than the paper in a normal trade edition
• Featuring two colors of hot foil stamping on the front boards and spine
• Smyth sewn to create a more durable binding
• Includes genuine crafted spine hubs in the spine
• Deluxe binding with colored head and tail bands
• High-quality endpapers
• Full-color signature sheets
• Custom-made slipcase wrapped with a woven cloth and stamped with hot foil on the spine
• Extremely collectible print run that will be a tiny fraction of the print run of the original trade hardcover edition from Scribner
Who is signing?
François Vaillancourt, Josh Boone, Vincent Chong, and Bev Vincent are currently scheduled to sign the signature sheets. Stephen King will not be signing.